Who are we?
The Open Science Community Rotterdam (OSCR) comprises academics and support staff working at Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) and Erasmus Medical Center (ErasmusMC). Our common goal is to discuss, learn, promote, and adopt open and transparent scientific practices at every stage of the research cycle, from the initial idea to the final product. For further details, please check out our Guiding Principles.
OSCR is part of the International Network of Open Science & Scholarship Communities (INOSC), including:
Who can join OSCR?
Why would you join OSCR?
- learn about open science practices by participating in our lectures and workshops (see News)
- practical support to create your own event or initiative, have your expertise recognized, and increase your visibility
- your own personal profile page (see People)
- discover other members’ expertise and collaborate with them (see Tags)
- sign-up to the OSCR mailing list, where we announce our events
- access to our community on Microsoft Teams
How can you join OSCR?
Follow us on Twitter!
This website is maintained by Antonio Schettino and Oliver Lindemann. It is developed in R and Hugo using Tranquilpeak theme. To report a problem or suggest an enhancement, please open an issue on the GitHub repository.